Website Use and Content Provided
All content on this website, including without limitation, the text, scripts, graphics, photographs, sounds, music, videos, compilations, interactive features and the like, and derivative works thereof and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by or licensed to Eldar Ltd, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under applicable laws and international conventions. Such content on this website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only without any representation or warranty of any kind either express or implied and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of Eldar Ltd and the respective owners of the content. Any documentation may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Eldar Ltd reserves all of its rights in and to this website and the content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the content obtained through this website for any commercial purposes and/or any other purpose other than a purpose expressly permitted under these terms and conditions. Eldar Ltd reserves the right to make changes and additions from time to time to any information and content contained on this website.
Eldar Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and Customers. Your Personal Data isn’t just protected by the quality, commitment and high standards of our Repair services team, it’s also protected by law. The law states that we can only process your Personal Data when there is a genuine reason to do so and it must be one of the following:
- To fulfil any contract that we have with you
- We have a legal obligation
- Where you have consented to the processing
- When it is in our legitimate interest
- When it is in the public interest
- When it is in your vital interests
When we have a business or commercial reason to process your Personal Data this is referred to as a legitimate interest. Your Personal Data is still protected and we must not process it in a way that would be unfair to you or your interests.
If we do use legitimate interests as a reason to process your Personal Data we will tell you that we are doing so, what our legitimate interests are and provide you with a method to raise any questions or objections you may have. However, compelling grounds for processing such information may over-ride your right to object.
Whenever your data is kept by Eldar Ltd we will ensure that it is appropriately protected and only used for acceptable purposes.
We will keep your data for the period that you are a customer of Eldar Ltd. If you are no longer a customer of Eldar Ltd, we will keep your data for the minimum length of time required to comply with the purposes set out in this policy and relevant legal or regulatory obligations. Your Personal Data may be kept longer if we cannot delete it for technical reasons.
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email; e.g., Booking Forms
- Records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means
- Details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data
Where it is reasonable for us to do so and not detrimental to your rights and freedoms, we also collect Personal Data from publicly available sources such as internet searches, Companies House, and broadcast media.
We may share your Personal Data with these other organisations:
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities
- Credit reference agencies
- Fraud prevention agencies
- Identity verification agencies
- Third parties you ask us (or permit us) to share your data with
- Third parties necessary to provide products or services which you have requested
Depending on the products you choose to use we may need to share your Personal Data with the third parties that provide those services. Where your Personal Data are transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we require that appropriate safeguards are in place. We may also disclose personal information to other companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, or successors in title to our business.
We will only transfer your Personal Data outside of the EEA where:
- You have given your explicit consent; or
- It is necessary for us to set up or fulfil a contract you have entered into with us; or
- To comply with a legal duty or obligation
We will assist you if you choose to exercise any of your rights over your Personal Data, including:
- Withdrawing your previously granted consent; however, this will not invalidate any previously consented processing
- Lodging a complaint with any relevant Data Protection Authority
- Access to your Personal Data that we hold or process
- Correction of any Personal Data that is incorrect or out of date
- Erasure of any Personal Data that we process
- Restrict processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances
- Asking us to provide you or another company you nominate with certain aspects of your Personal Data, often referred to as ‘the right to portability’
- The ability to object to any processing data where we are doing it for our legitimate interests
- The ability to contest a decision made entirely by automated processing, to express your point of view and to request that a human review the decision
Complaints, law and dispute resolution
If the Customer has complaints the Customer should always at first instance call Eldar Ltd in order for us to try to resolve the Customer’s complaints as quickly as possible. Failing this the Customer should email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Eldar Ltd, 1a Parker St, Burnley BB11 1AU, 01282 936005 / 01282 936004, email@example.com
The Contract shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.